Unless you want a plan of "Anti-Super Bowl Party" where you can escape for a few hours, let the guys do their thing and paint the town red … reality We are most girls end up in a Super Bowl party (and may even be the host of one).
And that means going out with guys that can not be excitable broken or ripped from the television, eating almost all foods as we do on Thanksgiving Day and grinning and bearing the football follies go through.
Thank God we have bonus this year as our part-time hunny!
"Why fight? The force would also brighten up your day with a little female energy and is a day for everyone, not just with the kids.
Therefore, here are the 10 best ways to enjoy a simply superb Super Bowl Sunday.
1. Pre-Investment Role Playing Game. Encourage children to perform a standing ovation before the game and let the girls huddle to devise a play and acting out. That is an annual ritual and elaborate Super Bowl every year.
2. Battle of the Sexes. Start a group for girls soccer. Have each woman take exactly the opposite of one of the boys. And at the end of the day to see who knows more about football.
3. MVP Awards. Also Keep a look out for MVP goers. Keep secret ballot vote for the girls to choose from:
– Worst Joke
– The worst behavior
– Best Behaved
– Snack Heisman Trophy Winner
– Less Party Fouls
– Worst Part Fumble
4. Open to shop NFL. Get the girls together before hand and add a bit of football fun to your wardrobe. Make 'tees NFL Champion' baby doll with nicknames or code names. Buy flashy Super Bowl rings as party favors.
5. Beer Blitz. Have the children in cleaning all day patrol. Give bags garbage and let them know that all gaps can charge is money in your pocket. You will take them to the "Recycling Center and turn the cans into cold hard cash. It could even match the money and then take them to a special place for them to spend it!
6. Penalties and Fouls toilet seat. Every time the children leave the seat up, the girls get a 2-minute suspension of the talk of football. Feel free to raise any issue not related Super Bowl for two whole minutes not be silent!
7. Football Trivia fun. Have a competition between the women and children at the party and see who is up on his football trivia. Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Super Bowl Trivia" for a fool link Super Bowl Trivia everybody (including women and children) can play. When you get it, you can print the email, make copies and pass them out at halftime. Then when the time is half over, rip and use for confetti!
8. Interception of ice cubes. You feel playful, cute and let your man knows it. Mix a bucket in his own way with a wink and a wave rather than shoot long glances of disapproval that would create a conflict later.
9. Get In The Game. Learn a few principles buzzwords or plays the game so you can access it. Get the quick tips guide the girl to Super Bowl Sunday the] http://www.shesite.com [with 10 of our favorite football phrases and 3 astute questions so you can shoot the breeze and sound like a professional.
10. Footsie fumble. Only if the testosterone gets too thick. Pedicure spa has candy stand by and asked the girls to finger stickers claw foot trade and exchange for a pedicure fun time in the fourth quarter. WARNING: For the peace of the party, this advice should only be used if of an emergency. Retreat to one side (or even another room entirely) and it never starts before halftime.
And if that does not get you excited, maybe I should plan for "Fighting against the Super Bowl Party "after all.
Forget the 10 tips and jump directly to the elderly and totally reliable 'Anti Super Bowl out. "
If you can go with the girls, do it! Enjoy living in ghost town at its best!
You will find most places, activities and attractions are devoid of human presence male!
Try something new, go somewhere different or do something you've been waiting for a long time. Super Bowl Plan a fun day of shopping, eating or visiting a museum.
For simpler fun essentials for everyday happy the rest of the year, take a look at] http://www.shesite.com [. And enjoy the game!
Julie Hunt is pure delight and motivation. SheÂs a free flowing source of hope, energy and inspiration. She tells it like it is and lovingly gives simple, straight forward tips and advice so you can live happier days and obliterate the monotony of life.
She is on a self propelled mission to scream, skip, run, jump, shout, dance and sing with women all around the universe who want live a vivacious life busting at the seams!
/Champion Friction Free Running Seamless Sports Bra
/[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Champion Sports Bra[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”amazon” results=”6″]Champion Sports Bra[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Champion Sports Bra[/affmage]/