Since the beginning of my business of handmade jewelry, I showed my papers at many craft shows, fairs, festivals, home jewelry parties, etc. usually have a two or three days a week. I collected many ideas are on the road. I also had other vendors incorporate my ideas into their own exhibition.
One of the most important things to remember is that you want your display to be attractive to the customer. Her jewelry or art can be beautiful, however, that no matter if the screen does not seem attractive enough for the potential customers to come take a look.
When it comes to jewelry, I think the organization of topics is very important. I've seen screens on which other jewelry designers have no particular organization in which the presentation. This is your choice. I've had many clients comment on how much easier and faster it is to find what you're looking for when organizing an exhibition.
Here are some tips and ideas for displaying jewelry items:
Tip # 1:
Jewelry-Display together. For example, I show I chakra jewelry together in a mirror.
TIP # 2:
– Show pieces of jewelry for each category (for example, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.) in the same area. It will be easier for customers to locate specific items.
Tip # 3:
– Arrange for the bracelets style, gemstone, color, etc. whatever seems best for you. I separate my bracelet displays precious stones. For example: I have quartz bracelets, jade and carnelian on one screen, my bracelets to raise awareness of another and so on.
Tip # 4:
– Outstanding personal preference is shown. I've seen some designers display their earrings sample slope without a card, some prefer to hang on a display board or frame slope, others use a screen Turntable. I use a rack rotation is pending, as it occupies less space and I am able to display more than 100 pairs of earrings. I use black flock cards outstanding to hang my earrings and I include myself in the slope of rubber in the back with my earrings. This helps keep the earrings in place of the card and offers customers an added value to the slopes.
Tip # 5:
-Be creative when displaying your jewelry pieces. I use black velvet and white leather jewelry displays, beveled mirrors and jewelry holders wire. Mirrors are a great way to show your jewelry-they are simple, inexpensive and elegant! I use them to show my parts and units outstanding jewelry. Beveled mirrors can be purchased in a variety of sizes in your local craft store or supplier of jewelry.
Tip # 6:
– Not recommended for the use of screens flat. A lot of shows will not accept a vendor if they have a flat table display. It is not only attractive! It is also advisable to have more than one level on the screen. I use the platform of a desktop computer age. I covered with a piece of black velvet material and sits on the center of the back of my desk. Perfect to show my shop sign, necklace and a few are small pieces of jewelry.
Tip # 7:
-Cover your table! What colors you choose depends on you. However, if you choose a model that is too "busy", can take away from your jewelry. I use black tablecloths when show my jewelry. To accentuate the color black, I use runners or large cloth napkins in the colors of the season. I'll use rust colors in the fall, red and green in winter .. get the idea. Also, the screen inexpensive props at my table. I use small wood pumpkins, small candles, ornaments clip, etc. Make your table appealing to the buyer!
Tip # 8:
– Include a card display on your table. This will promote your business and drive to repeat customers.
Tip # 9:
-Make signs. I use store cards to make it easier for customers to find what you're looking for. I design my own card store on the computer using tent card sheets or card stock. Then cut the size I want. I label each one of my classes with a store card. For example: "Awareness Bracelets, Men's Jewelry", "Children's Jewelry, "" Rings. "I also make tent cards labeled with my services. For example:" Custom orders available " "Host a Jewelry Party", "strap length is adjustable.
Tip # 10
-Make sure has an established label. Promote, promote, promote! Make or buy a sign with your business name, logo and / or description. I have an 8 "x 10" sign on my table display (I design and print my own out on the computer and put it in a picture frame) and I also have a vinyl sign that hangs off my table. If you are interested in a vinyl sign, you can make your own, according to a vinyl sign kit (available at craft stores) or you can buy one from a sign company.
It is best to make your presentation clear and professional, and let your personality reflected in it.
An attraction will be much more attractive to potential customers. Be creative!
/[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]White Leatherette Necklace[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”amazon” results=”8″]White Leatherette Necklace[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]White Leatherette Necklace[/affmage]/